Wednesday, September 8, 2010

iphoto project

1. Which search terms did you use to find images (for the letters of your name and the images that describe you) and why?
I used google images and typed in alphabet photography then the letter I wanted and it came up and I used the photos in my iphoto library.I used this because it was reliable and the letter/ picture I wanted always showed up.

2. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
How to make a slideshow out of iphoto and how to export it.

3. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation. 
If I had to do a future project like this or something like it for a job I would already know how to do it.
4. This was a more creative project than our first 2. Did you prefer it or the more cut and dry assignments in Word and Excel?
I preferred this project because it wasn't as boring as just writing in Word and Excel. It was fun finding the pictures and picking out the music to go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment