Monday, September 27, 2010

Podcast Blog


1.  What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast?

I used GarageBand and iphoto to create my podcast.
2.  How could you use a project like this in other classes?
To do a simple verbal project or a big project reviewing something is something I could use it for in other clases.  
3.  In the “real world”, how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)?
They could be used for a critic, a journalist, a big business man/women to present ideas in the real world. 
4.  What part of the assignment was easy for you?   What was difficult?
Writing about the movie was easy for me.
5.  What part of the directions would you like to clarify?

I'd like to clarify that you needed 5 jingles or sound effects and it works best to import pictures on iphoto.













No comments:

Post a Comment